Congratulations to Suhl Chin. She will be celebrating 9 Years at Zephyr Real Estate and is based at our Noe Valley Office. Get to know her better as we go behind the scenes to learn more about her favorite spots and life as a Realtor.
- At what moment did you know that this was the career for you?
When I realized I didn’t have to sit behind a desk all day, that’s when I realized real estate was the career for me.
- Favorite Brewery/Restaurant in SF?
I love the Crafty Fox Ale House because they have great craft beers, and State Bird Provisions is a wonderful restaurant in SF!
- What Neighborhood do you live in in SF and why?
I live in Bernal Heights. I love the views and the creative individuals who make Bernal their home.
- If you weren’t in Real Estate, what would you be?
I would be a Pilates Instructor.
- If you didn’t live in your neighborhood, what neighborhood would you live in and why?
Potrero Hill – The views go on forever! I love the warm weather and hills as well.